Josh and Karen have The Brooklyn Bowl PRIVATELY for their special guests till 5pm. However, the party won’t stop there. It has been arranged that Lettuce and The Nigel Hall Band are booked into The Brooklyn Bowl on the evening of May 24th for a public show.
THIS IS OUR AFTER-PARTY!!
Where: Brooklyn Bowl, Brooklyn, NY
When: 6pm till Close
Who: Wedding Guests + Everyone who Josh and Karen wanted to but couldn’t invite to the main reception!!!
What: There is free time between the hours of 5:30pm and 8pm. The wedding guests will be allowed to come and go at their leisure and a guest list will be provided to the Brooklyn Bowl. There will also be a fun ticket for this portion of the evening, which you’ll find in the traditional invitations, to follow. Don’t lose the ticket The ticket will cover the price of admission for that evening’s show.
Karen and Josh encourage their out-of-town guests to book rooms at the Wythe Hotel and Hotel Le Jolie in Brooklyn. Both hotels are within blocks of the reception venue and a 15 minute cab ride to Manhattan. Due to the lag time between the end of the wedding reception and the beginning of the public concert, they thought it best to book an awesome suite at the Wythe Hotel. Thus, why they suggest you do the same.
Around 6pm, the Brooklyn Bowl opens to the public. We need to communicate that the space will get pretty tight by 9:30. Lettuce sells out, always!
If any of the wedding guests would like to stay and rage into the night with us, we can help you set up bowling lanes for the evening. If you would like to to avoid the crowds that form on the floor, then Josh and I suggest booking a bowling lane. You don’t HAVE to bowl to book a lane but it’s a treat to get yourself off the main floor.
If you would like to reserve a bowling lane, it must be done through us. Contact Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lanes accommodate up to 8-10 people @ $50/hour
- Shoes are $4.95 per person.
- Socks available for $4.00/pair.
- The 16 QubicaAMF bowling lanes feature an automatic scoring system and utilize energy efficient pin-spotters.
- Relax on the large leather Chesterfield sofas in the bowler’s lounge, while drinks and food by Blue Ribbon are served by our staff.
- Enjoy the best seats in the house in the elevated bowler’s lounge, while watching the show on eight huge high-definition projection screens over the pins.